What you should know about WPML:
1. During the migration to WooCommerce with the module installed, WPML creates translated “copies” of products and categories for each of the supported languages, i.e. if there are 2 languages (EN and GE), there’ll be 2 localized copies of the very same product.
2. WPML supports translation of the following entities:
- Translating product categories (Description, Name)
- Translating products (Title, Slug, Description, Custom Product Attribute(Name, Value(s)))
- Translating product variations (Variation description)
- Translating Image Texts
- Translating URLs
3. The paid module provided by a 3rd party company. LitExtension does not take responsibility for its performance. When migrating to or from WooCommerce, the module should be installed and configured beforehand of the data transfer. If any of the multiple languages are not added to the language module, they won’t be migrated.
Otherwise, products will be transferred in the default language only.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: