Due to the technical limitations of Wix platform, there are some peculiarities of product variants migration to this eCommerce solution. More specifically:
- The upper limit of product variants and their options is 1000 and 6 correspondingly. Therefore, it’s impossible to import more than 1000 variants or 6 options. In case there are more of them – it is necessary to delete some product variants/options so that Wix allows you to import the product;
- If the product on the source store has some options and more than 1000 variants, then it is recommended to delete some of the variants so that Wix allows to import the product;
- If the product on the source store has some options and no variants, and the number of possible options combinations is more than 1000, then the variants will not be generated automatically, but the imported product will have options (do not forget about the limit of 6 options);
- If there are options on the source, but no variants and the number of possible options combinations is no more than 1000, then the options will be imported, and variants will be generated;
- if there are 6 or fewer options on the source store and 1000 or fewer variants, then all the options and variants will be imported to Wix.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: