Yes, you can map custom Order Statuses when migrating to/from WooCommerce, providing that you have created them BEFORE the data transfer with the help of YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status plugin or WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugin.
We will be guiding you through the steps to create custom order statuses in your Target or Source WooCommerce store using YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status, you need to:
- Purchase, download and unzip the plugin file;
- Upload the plugin folder and upload it into the directory wp-content/plugins/ in your WordPress site (with WooCommerce installed);
- Activate YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status from the Plugins page.
- Then, you’ll be able to create custom order statuses in Order Status tab that will appear after installing the plugin
- The created custom order status will appear in WooCommerce > Orders tab
- After creating custom order statues, you’ll be able to map them on the Migration Wizard.
Please note: The YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status is a paid plugin. The price depends on the subscription plan and ranges between $59.99 and $139.99. A subscription license entitles you to 1 year of updates and support. Each installation of the plugin will require a license key.
When you have created custom order statuses using one of these plugins, next up, it’s time to the order statuses on our website. Please note that if you are in the middle of step 2, and you want to make changes or add more orders to map, you can hit the button “Reload” so that all the mapped orders are kept.
If you run into errors and you cannot map all your orders, please contact our support team immediately.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: