UPDATE: By default, Weebly store owners have limited access to their API information and to store’s ID in particular. If you can’t find ‘Platform API token’ in your ‘Settings‘ menu as described in the instructions below, contact Weebly support and ask them to provide your store’s ID. Once you receive the ID, you’ll be able to proceed with the migration.
To migrate from Weebly with LitExtension, you have to provide your store’s ID. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do that.
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- In the upper right corner press ‘Edit Site’ button.
- In the upper menu navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘General’.
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Platform API token’ section and find your ‘Site ID‘.
- Copy and paste your Store’s ID to the corresponding Migration Wizard field.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: