After migration to Magento, it’s necessary to do data reindexing in order to make imported entities displayed correctly on the front end. Here’s how Magento reindex.
How to reindex Magento 1.x?
- Log in to your Magento 1.x Admin panel
- Go to System → Index Management → press Select All
- Pick “Reindex Data” from the Action dropdown and click Submit
Then you need to clear your store’s cache. In your Admin panel:
- Go to System → Cache Management → press Select All and Submit
- Then, click Flush Magento Cache
How to reindex Magento 2.x?
First of all, Connect to your Magento 2.x store via SSH. Then, follow the instructions below:
- In command line, go to the folder that contains your shop
- Step to your Magento 2 Store’s root directory
- Reindex data using this command php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- Resize product images to fit your Magento’s template by using this command php bin/magento catalog:images:resize
Then, you need to clear your store’s cache. Use this command to do that php bin/magento cache:flush