Due to technical restrictions of REST API 3dCart uses and the platform itself, there are some certain migration peculiarities to/from 3dCart.
- Customer groups won’t be migrated to 3dCart
- Reviews won’t be migrated either to or from 3dCart
- All order statuses will be imported to 3dCart as “New”
- Migration of Shipping info (e.g. tracking number and weight) to 3dCart is possible from Magento only
- Migration of invoices to 3dCart is possible from Magento and PrestaShop only (they’ll be migrated to “Transactions” section under the Type “Sale” and Methods “Manual”)
Also, to avoid duplication of orders during the data transfer via REST API, you should clear them manually afterward Demo migration. To do it, log in your 3dCart admin panel, go to “Orders”, enter Lite in a search field, and delete the results. Then, you may proceed to Migration Wizard and launch Full migration.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: