Recent Data Migration
What Is Recent Data Migration?
Recent Data Migration is an additional feature of LitExtension aiming to help you transfer all new data (or just the entities you select) from your source site to target site after you’ve performed a full migration.
Let’s imagine you have just finished a full migration with LitExtension data migration tool. During the process, we still keep your Source store active normally to ensure the service doesn’t affect your sales or business performance. Therefore, when you are busy setting up your new store, your Source store can still receive new entities, such as new customers and their orders.
After that, when the setup is over, we provide our special functionality to help you migrate recent data from your Source store to your new store.
How Does Recent Data Migration Works?
- Go to your account on LitExtension site.
Choose Recent Migration and follow simple steps that you did when setting up the full process.
That’s how easily our Recent Data Migration works. After that, your new site are guaranteed not to miss any data and to be ready to work officially.
Benefits Of Recent Data Migration Service
- Save your time and money. You don’t need to start a full migration over again or have to add new data manually.
- The process doesn’t affect your new store in any way.
- You are able to use our recent data migration for any cart type among what we support.
How Much Does It Cost?
- 100% Free for unlimited recent migrations within 3 months after the first full migration, on condition: the total additional entities less than 10% the number of entities in initial migration
- If your recent data is more than 10% of the total entities you have purchased initially or run after 3 months since the first full migration completed : The cost will be calculated depending on the amount of entities you import additionally.
Recent Data Migration Distinctions
- You can transfer only the entities you chose during Full Migration. For instance, if you only chose to migrate products in your full migration, you can’t move customers and orders during Recent Data Migration – just products or product related entities.
- It is highly recommended to set your online store activity on hold until recent data migration is completed. DO NOT click to “Clear current data on Target Store before Migration” checkbox if you are looking for migration recent data.
- For additional information on your Recent Data Migration Service, please do not hesitate Contact Us for further assistance.