These 2 ways are compared in 3 criteria:
- How simple
- How much
- How efficient
Let’s see which is the most suitable choice for your business:
Import CSV Files to OpenCart Manually
- Step 1: Export the database of your source cart to CSV files.
- Step 2: Select data in CSV files of source store and import to your target store.
Ease: There are different video guides or documents in the Internet, but following them is too difficult. You need a lot of technical skills to do this.
Efficient: It can bring satisfactory results if you are lucky. That’s true. Because of 2 different structures, some errors may happen in the importation procedure. You can fix it if you are an expert. Or you need to hire developers for support.
Cost: Free at first. But look carefully please, you may have to pay for post-migration activities when you need someone to fix the bugs. And this amount can’t be estimated.
Use LitExtension Service
- Step 1: Register an account at LitExtension site
- Step 2: Send us your CSV files at email@example.com and provide target store FTP, backend URLs, admin account.
Ease: Actually. It takes some minutes to finish these steps. No technical knowledge is needed then anyone can follow easily.
- Work with all CSV files structure
- No need technical knowledge
- No data missing
- No data duplication
- Keep all tables relationship after importation
Cost: One time for payment and everything done without any bugs.
You can look through this quick comparison to make the right decision.
LitExtension has a dedicated support team who are 24/7 available to handle any of your concerns via ticket, phone, live chat, or email. At LitExtension, customers’ satisfaction is of the greatest importance to us.