How to migrate your data from your current WooCommerce to WooCommerce 3.6 with ease?
Try our FREE DEMO to find out how easily it works. We will help you gain more confidence in bettering your customers’ experience and scale up your business with new WooCommerce 3.6 store. Let our dedicated support team help you with any further questions or concerns !
How to Upgrade WooCommerce to 3.6
Source and Target Carts
- Select Data
You Need Migration
Enjoy New Store
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer Additional WooCommerce Brands module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional WooCommerce Brands module has to be installed on WooCommerce, Tax Class
- Price, Special Price
- Meta Title Additional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerce, Meta Description Additional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerce
- Weight, Width, Height, Depth
- Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells
- Attributes: (Name, Values), Options: (Name)
- Downloadable Products: (Files, Expiration Date), Grouped Products: (Associated Products)
- Variants Check additional info on Product Variants import to WooCommerce as there are some peculiarities: (SKU, Weight)
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Quantity, Manage Stock
- Name, Description, Sort Order
- URL Additional option 'Migrate categories and products SEO URLs' should be selectedAdditional option 'Migrate categories and products SEO URLs' should be selected, Meta Title Additional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerce, Meta Description Additional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional Yoast SEO module has to be installed on WooCommerce
- Name Additional WooCommerce Brands module has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional WooCommerce Brands module has to be installed on WooCommerce, Image Additional WooCommerce Brands module has to be installed on WooCommerce
- Tax Class: (Tax name, Country, Tax rate)
- First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords
- Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, First Name, Last Name)
- Shipping Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, First Name, Last Name)
- ID Additional option 'Preserve order IDs on the Target Store' should be selectedAdditional option 'Preserve order IDs on the Target Store' should be selected, Additional free Sequential Order Number for WooCommerce module has to be installed on WooCommerce , Order Date, Order Status, Order Products: (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, Discount Price, Tax Price, Total Price, Custom Order Status, Shipping Price, Order Status History,
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, First Name, Last Name)
- Shipping Address: (Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, First Name , Last Name)
- Yes Additional WP Multilingual plugin has to be installed on WooCommerceAdditional WP Multilingual plugin has to be installed on WooCommerce
What Data Can Be Migrated During The Upgrade WooCommerce to 3.6
Clear Data On Target Store Before Migration
If your target store has no data, this option is definitely not for you. In case your target store contains something like products, customers, orders, etc, this option allows you to delete this current data automatically based on the selected entities instead of doing it manually. Test data after Demo migration will be deleted as well.
For example: You need to migrate your store to desire shopping cart. Your desire shopping cart has already been installed, but it still maintained a small amount of customer and product data. You want to delete those data, but it is very hard to do manually. Save time and effort by choosing this option. It helps you delete data from your Target Store based on the selected entities for migration.
Create The 301 Redirects
This option supports redirect your previous products and categories URLs to the new ones, on your Target Store after migration
Additional Price: +$19
Note: Do not support Target Stores: Prestashop, OpenCart
Migrate Customers Password
With different algorithm, users passwords in most of different platforms have to be stored in other encryption way. This is primary reason why even professionals cannot ensure to keep all users passwords after migration from platform to another.
This option supports customers using their Source store credentials to log in your Target store. [Read more]
Note: Do not support Target Stores are Shopify, BigCommerce, 3dCart, Neto
SEO URLs Migration
The issue of whether target store could keep SEO URLs (SEO ranking) after migrating from the source store to target store is the most important of store owners. This option helps you to migrate Products and Categories URLs. Old URLs will be saved in Target Store and maintained to keep all current SEO ranking you have built up for years. This option allows you to preserve all the current links to your products thus saving your old customers and SEO ranking of your store. [Read More]
Additional Price: +$19
Note: Do not support Target Store is Shopify
With this option, all HTML tags will be stripped from category and product names
Additional Price: +$19
Migrate Additonal Images
With this option you will be able to migrate additional images of products, not just the thumbnail image.
Fully Automated Migration
When your migration is triggered, a background process will be created in our secured servers. This process will run steadily from the start til the end. You don't need to keep your browser open, or your computer connected to the internet. You are free to close your browser or close your computer, have some coffee and later get notified by email when the migration is completed.
Unlimited Recent Data Migration
You have just finished a full migration, after that your Source Store is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Target Store updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again. Read More
This option helps you to choose which data you want to migrate. For example: Your current source site only stores Products, Customers, and Orders. To convert all of these data, you can choose all the corresponding entries or click "Select All" in the "Select Data To Migrate" section. If you just want to transfer customer data only, please select "Customers".
In the most case, customers are all moved their data successfully from the first time with LitExtension. However, many of them are in need of performing the conversion again. This option gives you a chance to remigration with no extra cost. Read More
Why Choose LitExtension?
During the migration process, your current store still runs normally. Data is migrated with no downtime for source store.
No Tech Skill Required
LitExtension is an automated shopping cart migration system, just a few clicks to get your job done. No technical skills needed.
We’re proud to bring you professional support by ticket, phone, live chat, or email. You’ll talk to our experts and get your issue resolved quickly.
After migration is started, you don't need to keep your browser open, or your internet connection alive. Close your PC and have some coffee, and later get notified by email when the migration is completed.
3 Months Migration Assurance
We offer 3 months Free Unlimited Recent Migrations and Re-migrations for assurance in migration and make sure migration process will be completed perfectly.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
To prove our confidence in the services we provide and their value to you, we are offering a 30-day money back guarantee.
How your data is secured during the migration from WooCommerce to WooCommerce
We at LitExtension prioritize data security and have a set of practices, technologies and policies in place to ensure the highest level of security for your data. Check out our Data Security Policy.
All migration jobs will be carried out on Linode servers located in USA. Linode is a cloud hosting company offering customers on-demand access to Linux virtual servers on high speed internet connections
The exchanged data is protected by HTTPS secure protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption. We do not store your data on our servers, data will go directly from your source to target with highest level of security.
Data Access Security
Only authorized LitExtension engineers can access the source code, handle custom migration requests and work on support cases on demand of the support staff.
GDPR is a global data protection law passed by the European Union that shifts the ownership of customer data from the organizations that use it to the individual customer. LitExtension is compliant with GDPR regulations.
We don’t keep your credentials or imported records after the migration is complete. We guarantee that your data isn’t disclosed or used for other purposes than its migration.
We are using Paypal – the No 1 worldwide payment gateway for every orders. All your payment data is processed by Paypal, We will not store any payment data of the customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Customers Say About Us
These guys won't let you down! No matter how complicated or hard your migration is, they'll always come up with a solution! They offer migration services that I'm sure no other website or plug-in has as I've looked everywhere myself. They also provide a great after-sale support, they will be there with you until your migration is done perfectly! which by the way is extremely fast! An excellent, friendly, and helpful support team, and a very smart, fast, developers team :).
Sal (Saudi Arabia)
Flawless service had a couple little issues due to all the plugins on my original Prestashop store but they went straight to work and solving the issues even a couple working out there working hours due to the time difference. Soon as the little issues where resolved data migration went off without an issue.
Ian (United Kingdom)
After few failed attempt with others migration software, we finally migrate our old WOOCOMMERCE website to SHOPIFY, and it is all possible due to the great support from LitExtension's team, Thank you again! Pradipta WPFreelance
I've had nothing but a great experience with the guys at LitExtension and it has been a breeze migrating and their after sales support is wonderful as well. Definitely prefer them over competitors in the market who are all about sales and nothing about support! Thumbs up and please keep it up!
Ashley was really helpful when we got stuck and the support offered was amazing. Great support from Litextension. Awesome and amazing product
After hiring may other developers for migration, I'm very happy with Lit Extension and would only use them. Not a lot of migrations work as fast and I wish I hired them first. They do the job fast and efficient.
kustom label (Canada)
Just ask exactly what you need and that's it !!!! It is done !!!! Amazing brain, amazing possibilities !!!! Thank you Litextension !!!
Despite a stalled start due to server issues, the support team did a great job in helping me through the problem and certainly 'went the extra mile'. Highly recommended.
Upgrading from Magento 1x to 2x can take a lot of time working through through the details of migration. This product (along with some excellent support), did exactly what I needed to get all of our products, sales, and customer info migrated!
Denvelopment (United States)
Excellent support team that was very responsive to customization needs and adjustments when fixes were required. The product takes a very complex process and makes it do-able. It also allows you to do main migration and then later migrate only what has changed. I am very impressed with the product and especially with the support! Highly recommended!
Mitch (United States)