How To Get API From CoreCommerce
To perform automated migration with LitExtension, you need to provide the following CoreCommerce store’s API based on the Migration Wizard below:
- XML Key
- Store Name
- Connection URL
- Log in to your CoreCommerce backend.
- Click on Settings. Then on the Settings page, click Store API.
- Now, you need to make up Username, Password and XML Key. Fill in those into corresponding fields.
- Copy the existing Store Name and Connection URL and hit “Save”.
- Get back to the Migration Wizard and paste Store Name and Connection URL to the appropriate fields. Also, enter Username, Password and XML Key you used to create your CoreCommerce API user.