How to export data to CSV Files from ePages?
ePages is a hosted shopping cart that offers a wide range of features and full flexibility. However, due to its unique structure, most development issues should be done by ePages Technical support, which is inconvenient for many shop owners. This guide shows you How to export data to CSV Files from ePages.
Let’s begin the process!
Due to ePages platform peculiarities you will need to import store data in CSV files to Migration Wizard. As an example, we will show you how to export Categories.
- Login to ePages admin area and go to Products Import and export tab.
- In an Export form, you will need to set parameters for the future file.
- Select Content / Categories / Pages in Object Type field.
- Select Category Product Assignment to get Product Categories. Products and Product types fields are shown the same.
- Set UTF-8* Encoding in the appropriate field.
- Select comma (,)* as delimiter and press the Export button.
Note: (*) These meanings have to be exactly the same while exporting the data.
Save the file to your computer in a place that is easy for you to find. After, come back to Migration Wizard and upload files to a proper field.
Note: Orders can only be exported in XML format from ePages.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to admin panel
- Step to Orders Menu
- Choose the orders you’d like to export, or all of them in the tick box in the top left corner
- Press Export
Press the Import Data button at the bottom of the page to proceed next.
Good luck with your process! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact LitExtension team. We are always 24/7 ready for support.