- Login to Plesk.
- Click the Websites & Domains tab at the top.
- Click the SQL Whitelist Beta icon.
- Click Add IP, select service, and type IP.
- Click OK.
2. Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Login to WHM
- Go to the bottom of the left menu to the Plugins
- Click on the Config Server Security & Firewall option.
- Next to the “Quick Allow” button, type the IP you wish to Allow (Green Box) and press “Quick Allow”.
See the following instructions on how to whitelist IPs in cPanel
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via:
- Ticket system (highly recommended)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org