Due to ePages platform peculiarities you will need to import store data in CSV files to Migration Wizard. As an example, we will show you how to export Categories.
- Login to ePages admin area and go to Products -> Import and export tab.
- In a Export form, you will need to set parameters for the future file.
– Select Content / Categories / Pages in Object Type field.
Note: Select Category Product Assignment to get Product Categories. Products and Products types fields are shown the same.
– Set UTF-8* Encoding in appropriate field.
– Select comma (,)* as delimiter and press Export button.
Note: (*) These meanings have to be exactly the same while exporting the data.
- Save the file to your computer in a place that is easy for you to find. After, come back to Migration Wizard and upload files to a proper fields.
Note: Orders can only be exported in XML format from ePages.
To do that follow these steps:
- Log in to admin panel
- Step to Orders Menu
- Choose the orders you’d like to export, or all of them in the tick box in the top left corner
- Press Export
- Press Import Data button in the bottom of the page to proceed next.
In case you have any other questions, please reach out to us via: