How to export data from AbleCommerce to CSV Files
AbleCommerce is one of the most popular platforms which helps users are able to build their e-stores with many customizable options. Whether you sell products, services, food, gift cards, events, tickets, digital goods, or subscriptions, AbleCommerce can help you sell from start to finish.
As AbleCommerce has some peculiarities, you will need to upload source data during migration. Therefore, you need to export it from your store’s backend. Litextension will show you how to export data from AbleCommerce to CSV Files.
If you use AbleCommerce Gold, perform the following steps to get needed files in CSV format:
1. Go to your AbleCommerce admin panel and log in
2. Proceed to Data -> Export
3. In case you want to export products and variants, choose Products/Variants from the dropdown menu. Afterwards, click the download icon near the appropriate field to proceed the action.
4. If you need to export orders from AbleCommerce store, click Orders. Export CSV file selecting the icon in front of the required field.
5. When you have to get users list CSV files, go to Users and choose download icon.
That’s how you have your data exported to CSV from AbleCommerce. Should you face any interruption, feel free to contact us. LitExtension is always available to help.