How to export data to CSV Files from ekmPowershop
ekmPowershop is an eCommerce platform for individual and small retailers. ekmPowershop provides businesses with the tools they need to take build their store online. To export files from ekmPowershop you’ll need to install platform’s Import/Export System feature, in your admin panel first. Today, we will show you export data to CSV Files from ekm Powershop.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to your ekmPowershop admin panel.
- Step to Features, and write “Import” in the search bar.
- Install the Import/Export System feature.
- Choose Import / Export System.
- Choose Export to File in the menu that appears.
- Now, select Export Products, then All products and press Next
- Press Next again and select which fields you’d like to export:
- Once you have selected the fields you wish to export you click Next to continue and, then, choose CSV File – the first option in the list.
- Once the file is ready press Download
- Afterwards, open Import/Export System, click Export Categories, Uploaded Image List, Export Customer Details,Orders and perform the same procedure once again.
Good luck with your process! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact LitExtension team. We are always 24/7 ready for support.