How to export data to CSV Files from Weebly
Exporting your order history to Quickbooks or a CSV file makes it much easier to keep track of sales in your online store. To export data to CSV Files from Weebly, let’s follow these steps: To export Order data, go to Store –> Orders –> Export Orders Choose a timeframe from among the following options:
- All orders: This will export every order you’ve received.
- Orders since you last did an export: This will download all the data that’s been collected since the last time you ran an export. If you’ve never exported any data previously, it will export all orders.
- Orders within a specific date range: You select the date range for the export, using YYYY-MM-DD format.
- A CSV (comma-separated-values) file. This can be opened in a spreadsheet app like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- An Intuit QuickBooks “.iif” file. Choose this option if you manage your finances using Quickbooks.