How to export data from Volusion to CSV
Volusion is a complete e-commerce website builder that offers web design, marketing and other business tools. Tools and services are included in monthly plans, which range in price depending on your needs. Due to the Volusion peculiarities, there is a step of the migration process when you are required to export data from the shopping cart to the CSV files. Follow these steps provided by LitExtension below to complete it:
1. Go to your Volusion admin area
2. Choose the Inventory tab. From the drop-down menu select Import/Export function.
3. Proceed to Standard Export tab.
4. Choose Export From option and from the drop-down menu select the type of entities you need to export (products, categories, etc.) Check the necessary columns in the list of items.
5. Choose the file format you want to export to. In your case it is CSV.
6. Click Export button and then Download the file to your computer.
7. After that, you have to upload saved file in the corresponding field on migration wizard.
Note: If the size of the downloaded CSV file exceeds 600 MB, Please contact us to avoid any possible migration issues. We are always available to help.