OpenCart is one of the best eCommerce platforms to make online stores. It has substantial market with a highly advanced set of features and large extensions marketplace. Up to 2019, there are more than 1 million live websites using OpenCart.
Migrating from OpenCart to OpenCart is a simple process when conducted through LitExtension migration solution. LitExtension can help you migrate products, orders, customers and other data from OpenCart to OpenCart automatically. Hence, let me guide you through the easiest steps to transfer OpenCart to OpenCart.
Let’s begin the process!
1. Create A LitExtension Account
2. Create A New Migration
2.1. Enter OpenCart Source Store Information
On the Migration Page, click Create New Migration at the top right button of the screen. Select OpenCart as Source Cart Type and provide its URL into the blank bar.
Then, click LitExtension Connector to download the connector, extract the zip file and upload connector to OpenCart Source Store’s root folder.
Right here, the Connector Installation will be automatically checked and informed on the screen without manual checking.
2.2. Enter OpenCart Target Store Information
Select OpenCart as Target Cart Type and provide its URL into the blank bar.
Then, click LitExtension Connector to download the connector, extract the zip file and upload connector to OpenCart Target Store’s root folder. Right here, the Connector Installation will be automatically checked and informed on the screen without manual checking.
3. Select Entities You Want To Migrate
Choose entities you want to migrate. You can select either all of them together or certain data. For example, only Products, Customers, or Orders.
LitExtension also provides Additional Options here to extend your migration possibilities. Languages, Order Status and Customer Group will be matched together to be displayed correspondingly in the new store.
4. Perform Migration from OpenCart to OpenCart
You can try demo first or run full migration immediately.
- To Try Demo: Start your demo migration with limited number of entities. You will see the same actions as the actual migration. However you can skip this step by clicking “Skip Demo Migration” button to immediately move forward to Full Migration.
- To Perform Full Migration: Once the migration is started, it will run seamlessly on the server. Therefore, there’s no need to keep your PC on while the data is being transferred. It is completely safe to turn it off! Take a break, have a cup of coffee and you’ll be notified via email when the process is completed.
5. Video Tutorial
6. Don’t Have Time To Migrate By Your Own?
In case you are busy and just want someone to completely take care of your store migration for you; or your store has some third party modules or some custom fields that need to migrated, we would like to offer the All-In-One Migration service, which provides high quality migration service with low cost. We will perform data migration and provide all the necessary customization for you. The main goal is to save time and minimize efforts of e-merchants.
7. Technical Support
LitExtension has a dedicated support team who are 24/7 available to handle any of your concerns via ticket, phone, live chat, or email. At LitExtension, customers’ satisfaction is of greatest importance to us.