1. How it works
Woocommerce & Vend Integration provides data synchronization between your Woocommerce webstore and your Vend system.
The integration tool works based on latest Vend API. There could be limitations because of Vend API.
- Vend account
- WooCommerce 2.2 or better
- WordPress 4.0 or better
- PHP 5.3 or better with cURL support
- Single language site – multilingual sites are not supported yet
- Woocommerce store must be live for Live sync
3. Create Vend Register and retrieve Token (Client Secret)
Create a Vend account if you don’t have one
You need a Vend account to register an application with Vend. If you don’t have an account, go to https://www.vendhq.com/ to create one.
Register your application with Vend
You need to register your application with Vend to generate credentials for it. Your application uses these credentials to identify itself in its requests to Vend API.
To register your application:
- Go to https://developers.vendhq.com/developer/applications and sign in.
- Click Add New Application and enter
- Name: name of your application.
- Redirect URI: the root url of your Woocommerce store.
- Click Add Application.
The application dashboard displays your new app’s credentials. One of these credentials is the Client Secret. This token gives your application full access to your own Vend account.
1. Download vendsync.zip in your product downloadable section.
2. Unzip the file, you will have a folder “vendsync”
3. Upload the folder to your woocommerce store, location: /wp-content/plugins/vendsync
4. Login to your Woocommerce backend, click on “Plugins” and activate the module “WooCommerce Vend Sync”
5. Go to Woocommerce backend, click on “LitExtension > Woocommerce Vend > Configuration”. Enter Client Secret into “Vend Token”, click “Connect”.
If Client Secret is correct, you will see the configuration sections for “WooCommerce To Vend” and “Vend To WooCommerce” appears right below.
5. How Sync works
The integration tool works based on latest Vend API.
Manual Sync from Woocommerce to Vend/Vend to Woocommerce
Inventory Data can be sync:
- Product Deletion
- Product status
Live Sync from Woocommerce to Vend/Vend to Woocommerce
To active Live Sync, check on “Live Update”.